Current information for parents
Children or adults should seek a test as soon as possible if they display any of the 3 main symptoms.
NHS listed symptoms are at least one of:
- high temperature
- new continuous cough
- loss of or change to your sense of smell or taste (anosmia)
CONTACTING SCHOOL, REPORTING ABSENCES, ORDERING & REPORTING TEST RESULTS
- To report any school absence: Call 01943 462349 and leave a message (option 1). Do not email about absences as these messages may not be picked up in time.
- To order a COVID-19 test: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing-and-tracing/get-a-test-to-check-if-you-have-coronavirus/ or call 119 if you have no internet access. If you are unable to access a test, call school on 01943 462349.
- To report a COVID-19 test result in school hours (08:45- 16:00): Call 01943 462349. You may be asked to provide a copy of the result.
- To report a COVID-19 test result out of school hours: Call or text 07891 279271, including child’s name.